Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

lolololol

Wierd al is pretty sweet, and i like this video, and animation made me crack up XD And a note to the KrAzY Canadian below this comment - Your calling the artist gay, yet you say "wanker". Secondly, the original song is American Idiot, so it's not like It's all about making fun of Canada, but "Chinese Idiot" doesn't flow too nicely now does it? >_> lol

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Haha.

That was pretty funny. A few skits were dumb, but a few were funny x2 to make up for it. A like the animation graphics alot too.
Some things to work on;
-Don't put the do-do-do-do-doo-doo thingy after EVERY skit, it's old and only good once.
-Don't use that AAAAAAAAAHH squeal thingy more than twice, it's obnoxious and very annoying.
-Maybe try and keep one group of ppl that re-appear so that they can be in multiple situations and whatnot.

good luck for future vids ^_^

Solar Sternstem 05 Solar Sternstem 05

eh.. not the best..

It was really simple, it looked like it was made with a simple GIF icon and a song in the background >_< i watched it a little over half through the song, and got way too bored. Although the sound quality of the song was pretty good, i wasn't into the simple video.

possibly-yodd responds:

It was a png Icon, not a gif.

System of a Down &amp;quot;CUBErt&amp;quot; System of a Down "CUBErt"

needs a bit-o work.

Not a bad at all, but deffinitely needs a little work done.
I like the animation concept and everything, but there are a few problems;
-When it shows the guy doing the hair flips, you can see through his hair, and see his.. nothingness-of a head.. it stops at his shoulders for a rather odd look.
-The song glitches, it randomly pauses then resumes (not for more than a millisecond, but it's noticeable)
-And i think you should only show the "LEET PRODUCTIONS" thing at the beginning and end, and during the song, show the lyrics.

Leet-Productions responds:

Thanks a lot! The transparent hair has to do with the layers, I couldn't really fix it.

Smash Bros. Murder #3 Smash Bros. Murder #3

AWESOME SERIES

I've watched the whole series, and this one was pretty good too! ^_^ i like how you used to sounds from the games. I think the voicing should be a little different though =\
all together; good kob, and keep it up!

Dear Greg Dear Greg

uhmmmm....

There needed to be more, like, an intro, and more stuff happening after "greg" died. It was just too short, and not that funny.

Smells Like AYB Smells Like AYB

hahahaha

That was hilarious. I thought that a few parts could have been better, but overall, it was awesome! ^_^

Haruk0 responds: