Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

There is a sound glitch..

if sound is off, but you hit goo, sound turn back on. otherwise, vcery good game.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Too far from the original.

I loved the first one because it was all about finding the obscure insane methods of using the levels to kill the character. There were multiple things that looked right, but usually only one either complex or "hid in plain sight" easy way to beat it. And i loved how the levels had random secrets in a bunch of them.

However this game was more like "here's what you do; try not to die while you do some jump quest of timing quest, then afterwards you can use the spikes" It wasn't a challenge to figure out what to do, it was just annoying to do it. I liked it more in the first when you just had to die.

6 Differences 6 Differences

Amazing Again!

Like the previous game, this one was a beautiful masterpiece. If anything, I'd suggest that in your (hopefully) next sequel, you go back to using more Animation as opposed to photographs, but i really enjoyed the addition of the 5th difference triggering the event which created the 6th difference. I hope to see another :]

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Good game

I thought it was pretty fun, but i didn't enjoy the loss system forcing you back into weaker tanks. I'm fine with losing bubbles, but you should not be able to lose more than your state and revert back >.<

I got to my fifth tank state and was fine, until i got swamped with the poison slowing bubbles, and when i couldn't move i kept getting bludgeoned until i was back to my 1st state >_>

HeroInteractive responds:

It's very subtle, but the game will help you get back up to where you were VERY fast. Don't believe me? Get up to the third tank state or something, and then lose all your bubbles. I think you'll be very surprised with how quickly you are up to the third tier again- it may even only take you 1 bubblefield to get there.

Color Commander Color Commander

Fun but annoying

I was having fun, untill it glitched and all the building and enemies on map were indestructible.

Also i think that you should have included a guide to the little monsters you make, the enemies you face, etc.

Pico's Castle Pico's Castle

ehh...

It was an okay game, but it was too choppy and un-explained. Maybe add Levels (the first few could explain the game a bit), a tutorial, more characters (or turrets) explanations of what ppl do, etc.

-Red- -Red-

Score:

499 seconds! XD w00t w00t, fun game

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

AWESOME!

one of my fav Tower Defence games ever! I think for a second one u should add 5 more types of towers, some "bonus bloons" like super fast bloons with a cash sign on them worth 50$ and maybie different lvls to choose from ^_^

Invasion Tactical Defense Invasion Tactical Defense

Great game, i suggest tweaking it a bit tho..

I really like how the game goes, the only thing i have to say tho, is that the Base should have an upgradable gun/turret that the player controlls so that the player is more part of the game, and maybe give the player more money each round. Good game tho ^_^

Robotcow's Random Quiz Robotcow's Random Quiz

I never used google &gt;_&gt;

I didn't use google for any of those, i just guessed them untill i got them right >_> Then i discovered the handy-ness of Right-click, and Play. XD

Robotcow responds: